Run, walk, skip, cycle, swim. The possibilities are endless. Travel 5 km, have some fun and bag yourself a medal and maybe even a prize too.
In October 2020, Thirsty Café organised a virtual 5k in partnership with Millets Farm. Here's what happened!
Thank you to everyone who got involved and helping us raise over £360 for our community cafe.
Prizes were awarded as follows:
- Fastest male adult runner - Mark Walton - 3Drun analysis silver package from Zest Podiatry and Physio
- Fastest female adult runner - Anna Gomez - bottle of prosecco
- Fastest buggy run - Bethan Greenaway - Scentsy giftbag
- Fastest runner 11-15 years - Imogen Gilbert - Bluetooth speaker
- Fastest runner 10 and under - Benjamin and Emmeline Barnes - Sprouts Play Barn family pass
- Fastest cycle - Zoe Barnes - bottle of prosecco
- Best pictures - Hinton-Lowe family - Thirsty Café afternoon tea voucher
- Most impressive endurance - Brackstone family - Scentsy giftbag
A massive thank you to Zest Podiatry and Physio for donating the prize for the fastest adult runner. Zest Podiatry and Physio are foot and ankle experts. They specialise in verruca, nail surgery and musculoskeletal: https://zestpodiatry.co.uk/.
We look forward to organising it again next year! Let us know if you want to find out first about next years event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.